Never Update Anything While Viewing a Web Page, This Includes Email.
No Matter How Convincing It Looks!
Free Browsers are Yours For The Taking. It's Free Out Of The Kindness of Their Heart
Think About It!
Never Click On Anything Unless You Are
100% Sure It Is Safe
GWB Computer Systems is not affiliated with SurfRight and this is not a paid advertisement.
10 Tips To A Safer, and Faster Computer
1) NEVER Hit any keys to download, or accept ANYTHING Unless You Are 100% Sure!
2) NEVER click on any computer operation Unless You Are 100% Sure of the Outcome
3) WHEN downloading anything, Take the Time to Carefully inspect each, and every Check Box shown in the process. Even Legitimate sites will offer Extra Software you May Not want.
4) CAREFUL When Downloading, or Accepting Any Tool Bars. Some of them Contain viruses, and or spyware. This Includes some Weather and Coupon Sites.
5) BE CAREFUL when using some Free Internet Browsers. Many contain dangerous Pop-ups, Spyware, and Malware. Some have been known to Sell Your Private Information. Some will not allow Microsoft to Install Critical Updates. (NSS Independent Testing Lab Confirmed That Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is By Far the Safest and Fastest of All Browsers) Download or view Browser Security Report. Go To https://library.nsslabs.com/reports
6) Never allow or accept any Updates while searching the Web or Using Your email.
(no matter how convincing it may look)
7) BE CAREFUL when using some Home pages That Contain a Lot of Pop-ups. Many
Pop-ups Contain Spyware, and Malware. Home Pages with a Lot of Pop-ups Tend to Run Slower than those without. (do your homework to insure home page is safe)
8) BE CAREFUL when using some Free Antivirus Software. Some but not all contain Viruses, Spyware, and Malware. Some have been known to Sell Your Private Information. (do your homework)
9) BE CAREFUL of products that claim to repair your computer with one easy scan. This includes products that claim to repair registry and install updated drivers. Some of these products are safe and actually work. (do your homework)
10) TRY TO download software from products official website. Some third party sites will bundle other software that can be very dangerous. There are some safe ones (again do your homework)